Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, NH-INBRE is a collaborative network of 2-year and 4-year colleges in the State of New Hampshire including: Colby-Sawyer College, Franklin Pierce University, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Great Bay Community College, Keene State College, New England College, Plymouth State University, River Valley Community College, Saint Anselm College and the University of New Hampshire.
Goals of the New Hampshire IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence
- Increase opportunities for students and faculty at NH institutions to participate in original scientific research
- Expand ongoing research and research capacity at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and INBRE partner institutions and support the associated research cultures
- Encourage students who graduate from INBRE partner institutions to continue doing biomedical research in graduate education or employment;
- Enhance the science and technology training of the NH workforce
- Enhance the bioinformatics infrastructure that is required for modern biomedical research.
NH-INBRE Guidance Documents
The NH-INBRE guidance documents are available to assist NH-INBRE investigators in developing annual progress reports.