June 13-21, 2019
If you are interested in biomedical entrepreneurship please apply today to participate in an intensive summer course on“Biomedical Entrepreneurship,” from June 13th to 21st at the University of Vermont in Burlington, VT,offered through the I-Trep program.
Registration for the course is free! Travel and housing are also covered for out-of-state participants.
Through this course you will learn how to:
1. Evaluate biomedical invention readiness,
2. Evaluate the market for biomedical invention,
3. Increase attraction for investors,
4. Select appropriate commercialization path for the biomedical invention to reach the customers (e.g. patients),
5. Develop a technology roadmap for longer-term growth,
6. Identify and acquire financial (federal and private) and human resources.
This course will contain lectures, teamwork, and seminars from outstanding biomedical innovation and entrepreneurship experts. Attendees will also have substantial networking opportunities.
2019 Speakers Include:
Danial Kolker, PhD, Supervisory Patent Examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office
Richard Anders, JD, Managing Director of MA2 (Massachusetts Medical Angels)
The deadline for application is April 15
The application and course schedule are available at the I-Trep Website.