I-Trep Summer Course in “Biomedical Entrepreneurship”
June 14-19, 2020
If you are interested in biomedical entrepreneurship please apply today to participate in an intensive summer course on“Biomedical Entrepreneurship,” from June 14th to 19th at The University of Vermont in Burlington, VT offeredthrough the I-Trep program.
Registration for the course is free! Travel and housing are also covered for out-of-state participants.
Through this course you will learn how to:
1. Evaluate biomedical invention readiness,
2. Evaluate the market for biomedical invention,
3. Increase attraction for investors,
4. Select appropriate commercialization path for the biomedical invention to reach the customers (e.g. patients),
5. Develop a technology roadmap for longer-term growth,
6. Identify and acquire financial (federal and private) and human resources.
This course will contain lectures, teamwork, and seminars from outstanding biomedical innovation and entrepreneurship experts. Attendees will also have substantial networking opportunities.
The deadline for application is April 19.
The RFA and application are available at the I-Trep Website.
Contact Tina Thornton (email@example.com) with any questions or for more information.