FOR: Faculty, Postdoctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students
Are you looking expand your skills in biomedical entrepreneurship in 2018? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Continuing with our mission to provide training and education in biomedical entrepreneurship, the I-Trep program is offering paid specialized internships for 2018-2019. Real experiences with three different internship opportunities will provide you the expertise needed to continue to develop your product or start-up. Choose your own host or request that I-Trep finds one for you. Internship hosts to consider:
- Biomedical small business or pharma: Specialized experience to help you develop your product, launch your startup, or prepare your SBIR/STTR application.
- Patent attorneys’ office: In-depth legal experience to help you develop your own intellectual property and navigate the patent process.
- FDA regulation consultant business: Direct insight into FDA regulations so that you are prepared to face the process with your own product.
Duration of Internship: Up to 8 weeks
How to apply:
Submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form available at the I-Trep Website
- Contact information for the host if identified
- Current CV
Applications will be reviewed by the I-Trep Internal Steering Committee. Contact Tina Thornton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mercedes Rincon (email@example.com) if you have questions or would like more information.